You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

I will post news about the Android version of SketchPort in this thread. You can also post feature requests or bugs specific to Android here.

Kassy:

I'd like to browse and vote in the Android App!

babysnoops14:

I think they should make a game virson for this and u Dont have kepp going to the internet

KianaLeilaniART:

enter image description here

KianaLeilaniART:

enter image description here

KianaLeilaniART:

.I thought the app was overall very far from user friendly. There is the unforgivable deletion of a layer (no undo from that), the lack of a proper color wheel, the inability to save the drawing straight from the app and too few layer/brush options. Unfortunately, although vector drawing in free form drawing is a very brilliant idea, SketchPort has not convinced me that they are the best option.

melmelkay:

I was using the app on my phone and it was working beautifully, but when I downloaded it to my tablet, I realized I could no longer use it comfortably. I'm left handed and I like to draw with one hand and press undo with another, but on the tablet my other hand has to twist under my drawing hand to press on it. The only solution is using my left hand to draw and undo at the same time, moving up and down. Its a real setback. If its possible, please provide a left handed option.

Hugo Lopes:

I installed it on my Samsung Galaxy S4 but the interface elements are really small and it uses the same layout I see on my tablet, and not the smaller version I see on the Play Store screenshots. Maybe it's because it is a Full HD screen.

Lilalolx777:

Muy bueno ! Solo que hay problemas al entrar en tu cuenta

"You can't give up hope just because it is hopeless! You gotta hope even more, and cover your ears, and go: "Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!""
Fry
0 online
Chat