You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

Is it a gender or racial equality message? Is it a lesson for people about homosexuals or transgenders? What do you think is the underlying message to the newer generation?

Share your opinions, thoughts, or theories.

Anything else related to the show is welcome!

Google User:

star vs univer is beter

Google User:

star vs univer is beter

Google User:

star vs univer is beter

Google User:

star vs univer is beter

Google User:

star vs univer is beter

Google User:

star vs univer is beter

Btswolf_exodragon...:

steven universe is amazing and i don't mind any of it

Google User:

stop u can't even spell

Google User:

sorry not u the other person

kalimanjaro:

early on the season it start of I would say pretty annoying, and the character development feel like antagonizing, on the middle of the series things start to gain traction as the a lot of question previously unravel would probably answered at this point with impactful episodes. Though as the series goes to a closure, it feel like it goes out of steam like the plot feel like its trying to cater to something that I don't feel would go with its current storyline, and they ended it in a lower note which is a bummer, it is what it is I guess. I'm not really much on the message that they would like to convey to a specific target of a group, or if there is any at all. I'm more on the the adventure, the story line that they would bring on the table, but my when I saw the final installment of the series aired till the end. it felt like a deflated balloon rather than a popped balloon. In the a nutshell, the final series is about settling down of all the character after the the conflict at the end of season 5. Well that's all I wanna say. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

"Cherish the certainty of now, it kills you a bit at a time."
Faith No More
0 online
Chat