You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

Rewinds record

What do you guys think of broadcast mode? What are your top feature requests? Do you have any problems using it?

Yobonbon:

I think it's awesome.

Lunar Eclipse:

Is the only link to broadcast on top of the browse page? Also broadcast doesnt load something to look at for me - just keeps spinning the hourglass cursor

Lunar Eclipse:

update: with direct link in firefox it shows a drawing area but no drawing and on top stuck with "initializing". on opera it says "flash player unavailable"

Jini:

Broadcast mode is awesome!! No extra lag or any problems. It would help if there was a more obvious button for watching Broadcasts but you're probably working on that. It would also be great if there were some kind of list of people broadcasting that you can keep open; sort of like the chat and how the avatars of people online show up. Private chats for individual broadcasts would be awesome. I love that we can watch multiple broadcasts at the same time! Such a great feature :D

"For all our failings, despite our limitations and fallibilities, we humans are capable of greatness."
Carl Sagan
0 online
Chat