You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

It's ok. You can cry about Omgpop here. Get it out of your system. There, there.

Mouldy Sponge:

The only good game on there was DMT. That place taught me how to get away with drawing bad, I shall miss it.

Gibbermagash:

That green dot on the corner of their logo makes me feel like I"m being recorded.

magicalhobo:

Haha, the green dot is a button. It takes you fullscreen.

Briana:

It's to bad OMGPOP's shutting down .T_T

Jini:

I'M SOO SAD OMG.

MeMyselfAndEyes:

seems newgrounds version and http://flashcdn.iminlikewithyou.com/Main.swf?av=1157 are still alive...for now. rip omgpop and hamby. You will be missed.

Lunar Eclipse:

I think the chat servers and the content-delivery, both from iminlikewithyou.com domain (which are necessary to play), are still there because the Facebook DMT uses it too. So given the announcement on closing this too, we would have at least until October 24th to play. (Maybe someone who plays the facebook thing can check the network traffic to be sure.) If we're lucky they just forgot about all iminlikewithyou stuff and keep paying the bills, but I think, they had found out about the facebook DMT using the same tech with this being the reason they decided to close it too.

magicalhobo:

I didn't see the announcement about closure on October 24th. It seems pretty likely that hambycomb will stop working by then.

Waking Buddha:

I thought Draw my thing was going to continue on Zynga...I guess this is not the case.

Chris:

Re, Waking Buddah: Zynga is continuing 'Draw Something', but will not continue the original 'Draw My Thing'.

"If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal."
Carl Sagan
0 online
Chat