You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

What do you guys think of the game? What are your top feature requests? Do you have any problems playing?

Stupiee:

yeah so .. I am just gonna say this game is awesome !

• somehow I would prefer to have simple easy drawing settings just like what hobo did on "hambycomb" since it may be a bit time consuming to use too many different keys for that much functions. When it comes to game like this , usually we have only about one to two mins (or even less) to react and draw, so i think it would be really nice to have some colours to select by the side and you know, direction keys to adjust brushes and the colours.
  • We really have to increase our word list !
  • Perhaps we could set a "start guessing time " ? I'd love to see people draw something out instead of writing information . I'd say about 20-30 secs might be adequate? (Considered people who come to this website is mostly because of the passion of drawing )

extra credit : maybe a badge for like a thousand guess ? i dont know . but over all it is all good :D

Thanks Sean :D you are amazing as usual !

Mak:

I would like it if the game would finally end at some point.

Jini:

Also, TRIANGLE TOOL FOR LUNAR FTW!!

Lunar Eclipse:

Haha, yes Jini :D Triangle tool! Also I agree with Stupiee's request for easier interface option. I like the clean interface as it is now, but it has two downsides: * It's impossible to use it with one hand. Even for simple things like changing colours. Playing feels less casual. * Some people have huge difficulties with the interface at the beginning. When playing questions like "how do you change colours" are not uncommon. Maybe this could be also improved by a hint displayed how to change colour and size for new players. Of course also depends on targeted audience.

"If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal."
Carl Sagan
0 online
Chat