You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

g

User1401:

I can't make a new account. How will I get my drawings??? Too much trouble.. I don't know if it's worth it. Especially if nobody even wants me here. :(

Mouldy Sponge:

I'm sure you are appreciated, no need to create false outrage to seek attention. You are both talented and prolific, and I'm sure your artwork is good for this site's traffic also. I'm not sure why you were muted, but I am sure like for the rest of us, it was for something bland or trivial. Don't give up! Make an appeal. Annoy the right people. Put your pride aside and say sorry even if you don't mean it. That's what I have done and I've been muted and then un-muted at least 5 times now.

User1401:

Well. That's nice. Thank you.

Shelly ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ :

I really don't want to make new accounts, I just want to draw. I love to draw. I am truly sorry for anyone that i have hurt or upset with my words or actions. I would just like to have my old account unmuted, but if i can't i would just like to draw. Many other people who were muted have also made new accounts and were not muted on there alternate accounts. It makes me really sad to be muted. I will do anything or personally apologize to anyone that I need to in order to get my account back.

User1401:

Me too I agree with you I wish others would understand

msshanaynay:

I'm getting butt pimples :( help

magicalhobo:

Sorry to hear about your butt pimples. Get better soon!

Mouldy Sponge:

Cheese is green on Tuesday

killer:

u people should help me with my cutting prob

Mouldy Sponge:

I personally recommend fiskars soft touch scissors. They are precision scissors that are easy on the hands and they come with a lifetime warranty. Best scissors I ever used.

"Good judgement seeks balance and progress. Lack of it eventually finds imbalance and frustration."
President Eisenhower
0 online
Chat