You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

g

Google User:

uwu

Google User:

a dog

Google User:

pee pee poo poo check

Google User:

shut your mouth hobos

Google User:

yo wassup so my boyfriend ignores me so 😘🥰😣🙂

Google User:

im thirteen the names alexis but call me Aaron

Google User:

i put the im thirteen and my boyfriend ignores me

Google User:

shut-up about your boyfriend girl shut-up

Google User:

i play animal jam i use to have a boyfriend on there but um he was at this girls house i go to him and it turned out that he cheated he defriended me and when i made a new account he didn't know it was me and asked if i wanted to be his mate hahahahahahahahaha i told no you cheated on me and that's when i got my new boyfriend jake on roblox. he is so nice but since i've been offline i got back online and i talked to him he didn't reply so if yall want a girlfriend im 13 years old and i'm breaking up with my boyfriend if he doesn't reply soon. then ill keep you posted.

Google User:

i play animal jam i use to have a boyfriend on there but um he was at this girls house i go to him and it turned out that he cheated he defriended me and when i made a new account he didn't know it was me and asked if i wanted to be his mate hahahahahahahahaha i told no you cheated on me and that's when i got my new boyfriend jake on roblox. he is so nice but since i've been offline i got back online and i talked to him he didn't reply so if yall want a girlfriend im 13 years old and i'm breaking up with my boyfriend if he doesn't reply soon. then ill keep you posted.

"There are all kinds of interesting questions that come from a knowledge of science, which only adds to the excitement and mystery and awe of a flower."
Richard Feynman
0 online
Chat