You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

There's already been a lot of feedback about the design. If you post things here, they are more likely to be addressed.

magicalhobo:

The icons look normal to me on Firefox + Windows 7, what are you seeing?

Lunar Eclipse:

Ill take a screenshot on monday when in the office again. I think it was like missing unicode character rectangles. (On my firefox at home it sometimes has chinese characters for a second and then switches to the icons that should be there. Apparently its changed by script because if I disallow scripts, it stays with the chinese chars)

Lunar Eclipse:

More for browse page: * good to see the description right in browse page now :) * downvote button is used rather rarely so not necessarily needed to offer it directly on browse * with different sizes and formats, sometimes huge gaps between drawings occur (happens because drawings are arranged somewhat line-based), not sure if theres an easy way to deal with this (at first glance it seems that having lower number of possible sizes or slightly changing the order) * looks like whole page refreshes on upvote * vote thingy could be integrated into the box -> saves space, more clear shape

All these could be nice to have, not crucial.

magicalhobo:

There shouldn't be any huge gaps between images, they should be flush except possible spaces above the large ones. Is there a JavaScript error?

If the browse page is refreshing when you vote up, something is wrong. Can you find out if it's trying to make an async call and what the status is?

Gibbermagash:

It would be nice to be able to set status in the chat room. There might be a lot of people that are familiar with.

1. /afk from WOW. You could set your status to away. Or if you were active, it would automatically be set after like 15 minutes of activity.
"Good judgement seeks balance and progress. Lack of it eventually finds imbalance and frustration."
President Eisenhower
0 online
Chat