You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

Tell us your ideas for SketchPort!

Gibbermagash:

1 The line tool from Dmt. Where you can change the size and color quickly by holding down the arrow keys instead of tapping it repeatedly.
2 A bucket tool where you can fill the screen quickly. 3 Having breaks inbetween rounds on the guessing game.

Gibbermagash:

4 Being able to edit individual posts on the forums instead of editing the whole forum title.

Gibbermagash:

5 Symetrical drawing like they having in Zbrush.
6 Lab in combination with game mode. Where what the last person drew becomes 50% transparent after their turn ends and the next player draws over it on a new layer. Then after the second persons turn the first person's drawing layer disappears and the third player draws over a 50% transparent layer of the second persons drawing. Kind of like a game of telephone where one drawing morphs from another. I hope this makes sense.

Gibbermagash:

7 Being able to assign your own hot keys and save them so it's easier to use tools that are at opposite ends of the keyboard.

Gibbermagash:

8 being able to re-size the main brush or change it's value quickly by being able to hold down the arrow keys instead of having to tap it over and over again.

Gibbermagash:

9 Being able to copy and paste sections of your drawing/painting.

Silenhalle:

maybe a layer alpha lock/and layer clipping? like say you drew a shape on a layer, and you wanted to color or shade it without going over the shape that's already there and for clipping, basically the same thing but on a separate layer.

Gibbermagash:

Do you mean a mask?

Silenhalle:

@Gibber magash yeah i guess it could be called that as well. but the terms very from place to place. -ehehe i'm using the ones from sai as reference.-

magicalhobo:

@Gibber magash Good ideas, thanks. The arrow keys should be fixed now.

"For all our failings, despite our limitations and fallibilities, we humans are capable of greatness."
Carl Sagan
0 online
Chat