You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

Did he TRUMPle on your reputation?? Lmao

User1401:

I don't know anything about the guy so yeag but I notice a big chunk of the rather gay community on tumblr seem to hate him

Luna Sea:

He has made racist comments, and he is against gay marriage and equality.

Luna Sea:

He is running for president of the United States.

Misneach :

He is full of hate. He hates gay people, he hates mexicans, he hates black people, he hates muslim people, he hates women. Other than that, he is a swell guy

EnderGirlgammer:

I don't really HIM!!! But I still do know why,kinda like what Misneach except if u see him,and he gives u money he kills someone in ur family. But i'm not supposed to like him because i'm mexican.

PumpkinKing:

Trump is a satire, in politics there is a candidate put in place to give "sheep(s) or morons" the illusion of choice, Donald Trump is just there for the mainstream media or pop culture to have something to talk about or engage in politics or current events till the elections are over. This happens all over the world, Americans are just zombies and the majority of them will do as they are told without asking any questions. The government needs the people to be engage and to vote so the political ideology of democracy stays alive, sadly sheep(s) need to be fed so they can come up with an opinion, most of their opinions are liberalism without no sense of fiscal responsibilities into account. People don't hate him actually, majority of liberals don't understand anything about politics which leads to fear, fear leads to hate, and hate leads to violence.

Misneach :

Well except the liberals are not the ones who support trump nor are they the ones encouraging and condoning hate or violence

Shadow:

Because his eyes looks same like his lips

Bethany Stubbins:

I don't live in America but I do agree with all of u

killer:

idk

"We long to be here for a purpose, even though, despite much self-deception, none is evident."
Carl Sagan
0 online
Chat