You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

g

Katykinzz:

poetato

Shadow:

i love khalifa

Katykinzz:

Lol tacos I love

Shadow:

I love scarlet johanson too

Gibbermagash:

There seems to be alack of activity in the forums.

Mouldy Sponge:

marinated eggshell is delicious

Katykinzz:

It's from a band called Skarlett Riot My username is like that

Mouldy Sponge:

If you can't eat pigs, and I can't eat pigs, why not not eat pigs together?

User1401:

Hereyyyhyy

User1401:

Look, hobo. I know you've all got me muted but it's kind of ruining everything now. I'm not gonna start anything. That was those friends' who left me 's fault. They provoked me an awful hella lot. And you don't know them or anything that went on behind the curtains so I'm asking nicely for a chance to be accepted onto the SketchPort community again. I don't purposely do shit to hurt people. I never hurt you personally, so don't hold anything against me. I find it unfair that I'm blocked entirely from a nice community. I want to be able to have the freedom and recognition of every other user on this site. Just because I've make mistakes before, doesn't mean I'm evil nor deserve to be excluded continuously. I'm just apologizing and asking to not be treated like a criminal, please? I can't even private message you to ask kindly or sort anything out. This isn't fair to me for future use. Please help me. I cannot stand this amount of ignorance and exclusion. It's not humane. I'll get along with everybody, I promise. I'm not as bad as you all think I am. This is ridiculous, dude.

"Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable."
Carl Sagan
0 online
Chat