You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

g

Karebear aj:

Hi. Is it weird that I love animal jam and I'm 12 years old?

Mouldy Sponge:

Nah mate thats normal for 12 years old, when I was 12 I was dating 30 year old cougars and selling counterfeit shoes on the block but instead of shoes inside the box there would be bricks.

blobfishlover7787:

IIIIIIIIIIIII LOVEEEEEEEEEEE BLOBFISHESSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH

magicalhobo:

"Life expectancy in the wild is reported at eight to 13 years. One male North American cougar (P. c. couguar), named Scratch, was two months short of his 30th birthday when he died in 2007."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cougar

Mouldy Sponge:

"Life expectancy in the wild is reported at eight to 13 years" Why do you suppose they spell the number out for eight, but use numerals for thirteen?

Is it possible wikipedia contributors are inconsistent, or are they following a particular wikipedia protocol that states every number after 10 must be spelt in numeral form?

rose kurian:

organisation. In today’s worlds all people prefer to use internet to know about particular information. The percentage of people using printed medias like newspapers or magazines are merely less. So having a website in today’s world is very important.

Emma Salas:

stuff

Zoey Lawrence:

a potato flu around my room before you came in

βœ¦βœ¦π•·π–Žπ–‘π–žβœ¦βœ¦:

Trump can go crawl in a flipping hole and die

"I wanted very much to learn to draw, for a reason that I kept to myself: I wanted to convey an emotion I have about the beauty of the world."
Richard Feynman
0 online
Chat