You cannot reply to this discussion unless you log in.

Tell us your ideas for SketchPort!

Papachan:

Good one, Lunar!, I think game are becoming vacant for now.

Brotato:

Actually a good one if fill FILL FEATURE! couse the fill feature already dosent actually fill the whole thing so i want a full fill feature thx! really annoying when i have to color everything 1 by 1

Gibbermagash:

Could you make it so we can choose our word to draw in the game from a list of three words?

Gibbermagash:

Another idea would be you could enter words into the word bank for the drawing game if you have a high enough rank. Giving points for winning a game might help encourage people to play. But you might want to add time in between games with a waiting room.

Plaidness:

Maybe brush pressure for drawing pad users. Like is you go hard, the brush gets bigger, and if you go light, it gets smaller. :3

-:

a shortcut for merge selected layer with lower one :)

Liar:

Maybe some cool button at the left side of the canvas. It can be anything, but I'm left handed and I think a button on the left side would make the left handed community here feel more accepted. Thanks

Luna Sea:

In the game, could we have a few words to choose from when we draw, please oh please, Hobo Sr.?? :3

Liar:

Ok so I can't help noticing the NEW "What?! 9000?!" Badge. Nice, a new badge. But there is a vast, vast I tell you, amount of people that have it. I'd not mind a more exclusive Badge as well. Surely you've already figured out that I'm speaking of the rumored, highly anticipated, to-die-for "40k Crisis" Badge! Quickly! Unleash the PANIC!

Papachan:

I got that too Liar, it means that if you earned at 9000 reputations, you got the badge, some of the people earned it like 3 years or 4 years ago!

"For all our failings, despite our limitations and fallibilities, we humans are capable of greatness."
Carl Sagan
0 online
Chat